Welcome!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Every bit is as powerful as it looks": Part 1

Apple, this is your moment of truth, because here's a short candid article I would like to share!

    With OSX 10.10 and iOS 8 coming out this fall, I am pretty excited for what surprises Apple is giving me.

    As Apple mentions, "Every bit is as powerful as it looks.", as a user and a future developer and programmer, I am trying to make every bit count. It simply means, whatever Apple releases, I try to make use of all of them. With the Objective-C Swift Language coming out, I am even more eager to see what Apple has done to innovate and improve our lives.

Taken from Apple.com
    Although I can give Apple a 10 in terms of user reliability and effectiveness, I would say that Apple needs to improve in being more open to users. For one, I would like to ask Apple how come, as one of the biggest companies in the world, they don't support other programming languages such as Python. They shouldn't limit the App Store to apps written in Javascript or Objective-C only. If they would change this, I believe that more developers will rush to the App Store to distribute their applications.

    From what I know, Apple uses the Feedback Assistant to gather comments on their beta releases. They should also apply using the Feedback Assistant more to us regular users. With over a million customers, Apple should learn how to adapt to the needs and wants of the users.

    Apple's stock price nowadays are really high compared to their 2008 stock price. According to Google Finance, Apple's stock price has steadily increase since 2009. Although it suffered a significant drop in 2012. But the good news is, it is doing good right now.  Maybe I can invest in it. Even if one the biggest change to the Apple is releasing OSX Mavericks free! It was a smart choice too. It now attracts more Apple users who don't want to pay for paid releases. Doing this also lessens users from acquiring "crack" releases.

    Stand back, Apple, because this is just the beginning! Expect my future commentary to be a whole lot informative too!

No comments:

Post a Comment